• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Owned

Owned

My name is Jody Morrison. I am married to James, the most wonderful, gentle man in the world. I love him deeply. We have one child, Bonnie, a girl nine months of age.

We were the typical family. My husband enjoyed his job and because of this he gained rapid promotions. He was the area manager for a group of electronics stores. He was required to travel but only ever stayed overnight when it was absolutely necessary.

Our sex life was wonderful. He was a gentle, thoughtful lover. His main aim was to make sure I was satisfied. Even after Bonnie came along he was very understanding of my needs. He was careful and gentle when we first made love after her birth.

I had everything I ever wanted. But I would give it up all in a moment.

I learned at an early age that I was a submissive person. I had some boyfriends who found this out and took great delight in humiliating me in public. I was so embarrassed but it turned me on like you wouldn't believe.

I met my master two years ago. I was wandering through the Internet D/s chat rooms when I found a man that sounded like the type of master I could belong to. I began talking to him. We found out that we lived in the same city. He immediately went to a private chat with me. As soon as I arrived he ordered me to strip.

I was at home on my laptop. It was early evening and my husband was due home soon. Bonnie was having a nap. My pussy was sopping wet. I took off all my clothes.

Then he said, "Take a photo and post it here. NOW."

I did as he wished. My pussy kept dripping with anticipation.

"Very nice slut," was his next message. "Now film yourself masturbating and send me the recording."

I obeyed straight away. I turned on the video camera and began teasing myself. It took almost no time before I was experiencing one of those orgasms that I hadn't felt since I was married. I attached the film to my next post.

"Good slut. Get dressed. I will contact you tomorrow."

And that was it. In less than ten minutes this man had ordered me to strip and masturbate and I had obeyed. It was exciting. I had just gotten dressed when I heard my husband's car. I cleaned up as best I could. Bonnie was waking up so I went and got her. James was in the lounge room when I brought Bonnie out to him. He kissed me on the cheek and took the baby.

We had a relatively normal evening even though I couldn't stop myself thinking of the man in the chat room. By the time Bonnie was back in bed for the night James and I were both too tired for sex. We cuddled together and fell asleep spooning.

I went online as soon as James left for work. There was soon a message.

"Slut, be at 1640 Mountain Drive by 9:30 this morning. Wear nothing under a tight dress. Shave all hair off below your neck. Make sure you have slut make-up on. Do not be late. Bring some extra clothes with you."

I looked at the clock. It was almost 8:30. I had just over an hour to get ready and get there. I started to panic. It would take me a while to shave and get some clothes together. I knew what dress I would wear. I have a blue cocktail dress that is really tight on me and shows off my curves nicely.

I showered and shaved in record time. I put on my make-up quickly too. Dark, smoky eyes, a lot of blush and ruby red lips. I got into my car and began to drive. When I was halfway there I realised that I never even considered not going. In fact I was wet down below in anticipation.

I arrived at the Mountain Drive address and found myself staring up at a mansion. I parked my car and went to the front door. Before I could knock it was opened by the biggest, most handsome black man I had ever seen.

"Welcome to my home, Slut. You are just in time. Come inside. Give me your car keys, go through to the den, take off your dress and kneel facing the desk with your hands behind you."

I did as he asked. I waited for what seemed like an eternity. Then I heard the door open. I sensed that he was right behind me.

He whispered in my ear, "Good slut."

With that he handcuffed me. He had me bend at the waist and put my forehead on the floor. I felt his hands on my butt. Then he removed his hands. I heard a swish and moments later my ass leapt in pain. He had whipped me. I knew better than to cry out but couldn't help myself.

"Don't you EVER cry out in my presence slut. You've just earned yourself a beating."

He whipped me again and again. I lost count how many times he hit me. My ass was on fire but my pussy was dripping. He saw this when he finished my punishment. He gently played with my pussy until I had a massive orgasm. I think I passed out. I know I squirted all over his hand. When I regained my senses he had his hand up to my mouth. I knew that he wanted me to clean my cum from his hand. I did so eagerly, lapping at his palm and sucking his fingers in turn.

"Good little slut," he said and I beamed with delight. "Now suck my cock. DO NOT spill a drop."

He dropped his trousers and I was face to face with a huge black cock. It was at least ten inches and as thick as my wrist. I sucked on it eagerly. I swallowed a few times trying to deep throat it. It took me a while but I was successful. He pounded my face. Every thrust pushed his stomach into my face, hard. My throat was on fire but I loved it. This was where I should be. This was how I should be treated. I was nearly cumming without being touched.

Suddenly he tensed up and pushed even harder. Then gallons of cum went straight down my gullet. I didn't spill any. When he withdrew I followed his cock so I could clean it up. I wanted his to brutally fuck me so I was desperate to keep him hard.

He went to my rear end and stuffed his cock into my pussy. I moaned in delight as he ravaged me. He was brutal. He treated me like a rag doll. He fucked me harder than I've ever been fucked before. It was raw, animalistic sex. And I loved every minute of it.

He slowed down and said, "Who's your master?"

"You are."

"What will you do for me?"

"Anything you ask."

"Anything?"

"Anything. I'll be your fuck doll. Just don't stop. I'll do anything to keep you fucking me. I'll do whatever you want."

"You'll do anything I say? Even if I whore your slut ass out?"

"Oh, yes, please, whore me out. Make me fuck anyone, just as long as I get to fuck you."

"Slut, you don't say anything like that. You'll fuck me if I say so, not if you want it. You will be for my pleasure, and mine alone. Get it?"

"I understand, master. I will do anything you ask. I will dedicate myself to you and your pleasure. You can do anything you want with me."

"Don't call yourself 'I.' You will talk about yourself in the third person, understand?"

"This slut understands master. Please beat this slut if she gets it wrong."

"That's my slut."

He then grabbed my hair and began pounding me again. I was fucked beyond recognition. I was cumming continually from the brutal fucking I was getting.

He came inside me, slapped my face and left.

"Stay," was all he said.

I could feel his cum running down my legs. I was panting like a bitch in heat. And it was heavenly. While he fucked me I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. He was everything I wanted in a master. I had forgotten that I was a wife and mother but I knew I would leave that life in a second if my master asked me to.

He returned some time later with a group of his friends. The fucking began immediately. Someone thrust his cock into my mouth while someone else fucked me. I loved it. I was battered and bruised, my wrists were raw where the handcuffs rubbed against my skin but I was where I wanted to be.

This continued all morning. No one spoke to me. They fucked me, I blew them but I wasn't a person in their eyes. I was a thing, a fuck toy.

When they had all finished they took turns pissing on me. Master ordered me to drink it down but I spilled quite a bit. I was whipped for that. I was so turned on that when the whip hit my cunt I came.

The men left and master made me shower and put my dress back on. He got me into his car and said, "I have a surprise for you but I need to know something first. Are you my slut?"

"Yes, master, this slut is yours and yours alone."

"What about your husband and child?"

"This slut is yours master. They do not matter."

"Good slut."

He drove me into town and we entered a tattoo shop. I was ordered to lift my dress so the tattooist could give me a tramp stamp. He whistled when he saw I wasn't wearing any knickers.

It was to be two words, "Antwan's Slave."

I think I came while it was being done. I was so happy that such a man would think me worthy of being marked in such a way that was a declaration of his dedication to me. The pain of the tattoo being done only enhanced the experience.

Antwan took me back to his home when it was done. I was ordered to dress and go home. I was devastated. "Master, has this slave done something wrong?"

"No, slut."

"But master, I want to stay here with you."

He slapped me hard across the face. He drew blood. "What you want doesn't matter. What I want matters. I want you to go home, knowing you will have to keep your tramp stamp away from your husband's eyes. I order you to fuck him tonight. See if he notices anything."

"Yes, master, whatever you say."

I returned home. My little girl was happy to see me, and the nanny went home. I spent the rest of the day reliving everything that had happened. Now that I was home I was scared. What if Master didn't really want his slut? What if my husband found out what I had done and didn't want me?

I tried to act normally when my husband came home. Knowing Master wanted me to fuck him tonight I was especially amorous towards him. We went to bed and made love. We didn't fuck, we made love. His average penis found its way into my vagina and I felt nothing at all. He came after a short while and asked me if I did too. I lied and said he was wonderful and of course I came. Didn't he always make me cum?

Later that night I got a message from master. "Slut, be at my house at 9 in the morning. Wear a tight dress and no underwear."

My heart leapt. He wanted me again. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

I arrived on time. My master brought me inside, pushed me to my knees and fucked my mouth. I couldn't breathe but he kept fucking. He came quickly, dragged me outside to my car and said, "Get in and drive."

He gave me directions. We went to the tattoo parlour again. This time I was to be tattooed on my right breast with the queen of spades, a sign of my love for black cock.

We went to Antwan's favourite club, a strip joint. He took me to a private room. I was ordered to strip and do whatever anyone who came wanted. I spent the next four hours being fucked every which way. I had cocks in my cunt, cocks in my ass, and cocks in my mouth. Everyone who came in degraded me in some way. Apart from fucking me they called me a worthless cunt, a cum dump, a stupid slut. Every time I was called something nasty a surge of pleasure ran through me. Every time someone's cock used me I had a mini orgasm. I knew this was where I should be and this was my life now. Knowing these things made me cum.

Antwan ordered me to go home and fuck my husband again. I was ordered to keep my tattoos from him.

I tried but I think he was suspicious that something was going on. When we fucked I kept my top on instead of taking it off as I normally did. Fortunately he didn't say anything and I didn't volunteer anything.

I got a message from Antwan. "Slut, you are mine. Tomorrow, bring all your things here. You will live here now. You will do everything I say. DO NOT say anything to your husband."

I shivered in delight. I was about to leave a man I loved, and whom I know loved me, and my baby, to go and be a slave to my master. I couldn't wait.

I hardly slept that night but was not quite awake when my husband left for work. He kissed my cheek and was gone. I got up immediately and packed all of my clothes and personal belongings into two suitcases. I put them into my car. When the nanny arrived I kissed my baby girl and left for my new life with my master.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Owned

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds