• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • At The Pool

At The Pool

It was a typical September day in Phoenix, Arizona. At one hundred degrees in the shade and about 5% humidity, you could literally bake outside. I had just got home from my classes at a local trade school and I needed to get some lunch and cool off. I went to the small bed room of my one bedroom apartment to change into my swim suit and grab a towel. I would have to get some lunch before I went down to the pool though as I was starving. When I went to the refrigerator to get a drink, I saw the note my girlfriend left for me. It read: I will be home around 2 pm, see you then. Signed Lisa and a red lipstick mark.

She must be getting off early to have more time to get ready for the party we were supposed to go to that night, I thought. I was looking forward to the party because it meant she would be in a short skirt, high heels and some sexy sheer pantyhose.

After a quick bite to eat, I grabbed a soda and headed for the pool in my apartment complex. The pool was very nice and usually empty this time of day. I tossed my towel on one of the lounges in the shade and dove into the 75 degree water. I started swimming laps slowly, enjoying the cool water. When I was on my fifth lap I heard the gate close that surrounded the pool area. I stopped when I reached the shallow end to see who had come in. To my surprise I saw Lisa remove the towel from her waist and put it on mine then dove in. I met her in the middle of the pool where it was about five feet deep.

"You're home early," I said when she surfaced.

She didn't say anything, just pushed me to the shaded side of the pool and started kissing me hard and passionately. This usually meant she wanted to fuck in the pool. We had done this several times in the past. She would get me hard, pull my cock out from my suit through the fly, wrap her legs around me, pull the crotch of her suit to the side and slide me in. We would stand at the side of the pool and anyone looking would see two people kissing. She would be squeezing my cock with her talented vaginal muscles while moving up and down slowly, trying not to draw attention to what we were doing.

"I'm so fucking horny," she stated when she finally broke our kiss.

"I thought you were coming home at two?"

"I couldn't concentrate so I left early," she said and we kissed some more.

She seemed nervous but I couldn't be sure why, then her hand found my cock and started to rub and stroke it through my suit. She took my right hand and placed it on her left breast. She loved how I fondled her breasts and tweaked her nipples. I forgot about the feeling of nervousness I was getting from her as she manipulated my rigid member. She suddenly moved her lips to my ear as she pulled my cock out.

"I have a surprise for you," she whispered in a sultry voice.

"What's that?"

She didn't answer. Lisa wrapped her legs around me and I felt something new. She was wearing sheer nude hose. I was shocked. She smiled with a wicked grin, seeing the look on my face. I had recently told her about my pantyhose fetish and she said that she liked how turned on I got every time she wore hose, so she wasn't too surprised I had a hose fetish. She was rubbing her hose covered legs on me as she stared into my eyes.

"What do you think?"

"I...I love it...this is soooo hot!"

My hands were moving over her silky legs and my cock was getting harder. She smiled bigger then kissed me again. She reached down and pulled the crotch of her blue Speedo one piece suit to the side and impaled herself on my rod. Her pussy was so slippery with her juices; I slid in without much resistance. Her muscles clamped down on my cock and she rode me very hard and fast. I didn't care that we were making it obvious that were having sex. I was overwhelmed with what she was doing and that she had put on pantyhose to tease me.

"Mmmmmmm...I'm going to cum," she moaned in my ear, just minutes after we started.

I could feel her pussy convulsing around my cock and it was pushing me closer to the edge. I had never had an orgasm when we were in the pool having sex. I don't know why but after she would cum once or twice we would head back to the apartment and fuck like bunnies. One thing about Lisa that makes her orgasm very intensely is when she would feel me cum inside her. She would go crazy, screaming and moaning. I knew I was going to cum and she was going to make a noisy scene so I had to come up with a plan quick.

"I'm going to cum," I told her then pressed my lips to hers, stabbing my tongue into her mouth.

I could feel my balls tighten and my cock swell as my orgasm unleashed a gusher inside Lisa's clasping pussy. Her eyes opened wide as the first load of cum burst from my cock. She groaned into my mouth then her eyes clamped shut and she was wracked with tremors as a second orgasm shook her to the core. I held her tight as we came together. She thrashed about in my arms and grunted and groaned as our lips were pressed tightly together. It was all I could do to maintain our kiss so that Lisa wouldn't be screaming in ecstasy. I shuddered with each spurt that I shot into her pussy. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced to date.

When we both had regained control, Lisa pushed off me and swam to the opposite side of the pool to get her towel. She climbed out and wrapped her towel around her. I could see our combined fluids running down her thighs in long pearly white lines, before she got the towel in place. I got out and followed her back to my apartment at a casual walk. She had run back and was in my bedroom. When I entered the room, she was on my bed on her hands and knees waiting for me. She had removed her Speedo and was in just the nude pantyhose. I was still hard and the sight of her like that was keeping me that way (Ah to be 18 again). I dropped my suit and slammed my cock in her drooling pussy. I fucked her hard and fast for about 20 minutes and she had at least three more orgasms.

I was getting tired so I lay down on the bed hoping she would lay with me and rub her legs over mine while I caught my breath. That wasn't going to happen. She was so worked up that as soon as I lay down she was on top of me riding me cowgirl style. Lisa came another half dozen times before collapsing next to me. By this time I had recovered since she was doing all the work on top of me. I was ready to unload again and I rolled on top of her and pushed my cock into her drenched pussy. Her legs wrapped around my waist reflexively and I got to feel those silky hose sliding along my sides. I was in heaven! I pumped her with long steady strokes bringing me closer with each thrust. Lisa seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm. Her pussy convulsed rhythmically on my cock and she moaned continuously as I thrust into her.

"Cum for me...cum for me...cum for me...," she chanted as she waited for my on rushing orgasm.

I slipped over the edge and slammed my hips into her with such force she moved an inch closer to the headboard of the bed. I held myself against her and filled her pussy again. Lisa clamped her legs tight around me and her pussy went into over drive as my orgasm set hers off. She was bucking hard under me and I was holding onto the sheets to keep us on the bed. I felt drained but her orgasm continued well after I was finished. When I finally pulled out, a river of cum flowed from her pussy and soaked the sheets. I grabbed my towel and placed it under both of us. We fell asleep with her left leg over both of mine.

I woke up to the warm sensation of Lisa sucking my cock back to life. I had slept for two hours and now I was getting a blowjob. She had showered and changed into a pair of black sheer to waist pantyhose that I assumed she was going to wear to the party we were now going to be late for.

"We're going to be late to Jim's party," I told her half heartedly.

"I want more of your cock before we go," she replied.

She climbed on top of me again and I noticed she had cut the cotton panel out of this pair of hose as well. We fucked for about half an hour before I came again and she had several more orgasms too.

We never made it to the party. We had sex the rest of that night with her changing her hose two more times during the breaks we took. It was the best hosed sex experience I have ever had!

I eventually broke up with Lisa about a year and a half later. Although she and I had an incredible sexual relationship, the other parts of our relationship didn't mesh as well. I will never forget that day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • At The Pool

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds