• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Elevated Train

Elevated Train

I enjoy flashing. I've done so mostly in my car by showing off my tits to other drivers, and once or twice in the darkness of a movie theater. I love the feeling of arousal that engulfs me, even when my displays don't lead to sex with the men who see me. But today, I want something more. I want some action. I want to be fucked.

I dress carefully. First of all, I choose a knee-length knit skirt, demure enough to be ignored, but cut so that it drapes loosely and catches a breeze. No panties or stockings today; I want the breeze to caress my intimate skin. As a top, I choose a stretchy loose top meant to be worn over a tank or tee. The neckline is a wide one that can either be worn off the shoulder or cowled into a very deep vee. The large wide sleeves are elbow-length, with armholes large enough to fold my arms through while I'm wearing it. Today isn't a normal day, so I put the top on by itself over nothing but my bare breasts. Already I'm excited, playing with my tits in anticipation. I complete the outfit with a pair of heels and a small crossbody bag - the better to leave my hands free.

Leaving the house, I immediately feel self-conscious. I shouldn't go out without a bra, and my double-ds are bouncing and jiggling with every step. I keep my arms close to my body, squeezing my big tits together, to minimize their movement and to keep the top from exposing too much before I'm ready. In the safety of my car, I exhale and arrange myself, again putting my hands inside my blouse to caress my already erect nipples.

The point of today is to expand my horizons past my previous comfort level, so staying in the quiet of my car won't do. Today, I opt for public transport over private. I drive a few neighborhoods away, and park in the lot of an elevated train station. Breathing slowly to gather my nerves, I check the schedule on my phone and wait until just before the next train is due to arrive before getting out of the car and onto the platform. It's the tail end of the morning rush hour, when trains have fewer cars. I'm hoping this means there will be enough passengers in my car to see me, but not too many to handle. Once I get out of the car, I'm again gripped with self-consciousness. I feel like everyone is staring at my bouncing boobs as I swipe my fare card, even though that can't be the case when so many people haven't yet had their morning caffeine. Right?

Luckily, the train arrives and I get on board. The car I choose isn't completely full, but most of the seats are occupied and there are a few standing passengers. My nervousness gets the best of me; I grab an empty seat near the conductor's booth in back of the car, next to a man in freshly pressed work clothes. We do not exchange looks. My skirt falls over my knees, a perfect disguise. I continue to hug my arms to show as little as possible. But after a few moments I feel ready. I re-cross my arms under my breasts, squeezing them up and out. They begin to bounce and sway to the movement of the train. I look around to see if anyone notices. I think I see a raised eyebrow or two, but I can't be sure. Blood is pounding in my ears.

In a few stops, the car fills further. The man sitting next to me reads his paper. The car jostles, and I feel his arm press against my breast for a moment. I wonder if he's aware of what he just touched, and am answered when he shifts his arm so that it nestles into my curve. By this time, I'm calm enough to begin to play. I respond to his pressure by ever so slightly moving my tit against his arm. My movement is almost imperceptible: will he notice? Ah, he does. He presses more firmly, stopping and restarting. I notice that he hasn't turned a page of his paper in several minutes. By the time the train stops at the next station, our mutual jostling has moved the fabric of my sleeve so that his arm is touching bare skin. Ah, goody!

Just at this moment, a woman pushing a baby stroller enters the car. No one gives up a seat, which really annoys me, so I do, despite my rising heat. My seat partner looks at me in undisguised disappointment, but recovers, sliding into the seat I just left, offering the newly vacant seat next to the aisle for the arrival. She occupies herself with her baby. I grab the bar above the seat and face Work Clothes, with my back to the rest of the car. My tits sway freely beneath the thin jersey fabric; he gazes up at them wide-eyed. His paper is still open on his lap, but by now I think he needs its camouflage over his crotch more than anything else. His legs are splayed slightly, so I position myself with one leg between his and other on the wall side of the seat. The hem of my skirt front drapes over his knee. My pussy dampens. By this point, my arousal has crowded out all the earlier feelings of self-consciousness.

Now I see that the car is full enough so that nobody has a clear view of our little corner. I put both hands on the overhead bar and look down at him. The strap of my bag hangs between my tits, pushing the neckline of my blouse to one side. All of my cleavage is visible, as well as the swell of one boob. The fabric drapes over my stiff nipple, holding at least that much under cover. Well, now, we can't have that, can we? I lean forward, releasing that last bit of coverage. My blouse now hangs away from my breasts. Work Clothes has a clear view of all of my pink-nippled assets swaying along with the train. He smiles and purses his lips. I purse my lips in reply, and then ever so lightly bite my lower lip.

I can see he wants to feel me up, but can't figure a way to do so discreetly. Since I would like to be felt up, I twist my torso enough to expose the wide armhole of my top, through which Work Clothes gets an epic eyeful of sideboob. You know: to be helpful! His left hand next to the wall slips in the opening just as the train jostles. I twist back and lower my outside arm to give him cover. His strong fingers grope and massage my right boob under the cloth, flicking my nipple. My ovaries wince in pleasure.

The stroller lady departs, seemingly unaware of the playdate next to her. My new friend finally speaks to me. "Where's your stop?"

"Don't have one," I confess, smiling mischievously. He grins in response, sliding his right hand under my skirt and up my inner thigh. The back of my skirt is long enough so that his hand can't be seen by anyone else.

"Now, now, you're gonna make me late." His fingers discover that I'm panty-free as they brush against my bare, bald vulva.

I chuckle low and sigh: "Oh no, you're right on time."

At that moment, I can see in his eyes that he's decided to take this ride with me for as long as it goes, and he slips his forefinger between my wet labial folds. I nearly cry out, but manage to keep it to a soft moan. I've never felt naughtier, being teased this way with so many strangers so nearby. It's completely awesome.

We ride like this, with his hands on my tits and in my pussy, for several stops. His fingers stroke the outside and the inside of my lower lips, occasionally passing over my aching clit. "Do you wanna come?" He asks, dipping his fingers deeper inside me.

It's hard to concentrate just now, but after a second I sigh, "Not yet." I want to prolong these mindbending sensations as long as I can. He nods.

After we pass through midtown, the car begins to empty. I look around to see how much of our playtime is visible to other riders, and to my surprise, we have the section of the car to ourselves. The other riders are no longer commuters, but groups of sightseers and shoppers, all staying amongst themselves at the doors nearest the station stairwells. The door next to us opens, and in comes one of the conductors. He lets himself into the booth adjacent to us, doing a quick double take at the hand under my shirt. There is a small window looking into the car, and after a check of the departing riders on the trackside, he faces the window overlooking us. Too turned on to feel embarrassed, I think it's high time to expand the playing field.

I turn towards the conductor's window and put both hands on my breasts, over the fabric (and over the still-busy hand of Work Clothes). I make eye contact and play with my tits. He smiles broadly and slides open the small window for a view without glare. At the next stop, the few remaining riders leave our car, and Conductor gets on his radio. "I'm closing Car 7", he informs the train operator. "Lights and HVAC are busted."

"Copy," replies a bored-sounding colleague. "We'll check it out when we get back to the yard."

Now, the lights and ventilation systems are working fine. But Conductor grins and hits a couple of switches that do indeed turn both systems off and locks the doors. We're now in the dim glow of the emergency lights, the car quieted to the point where we can hear our own whispers and moans. When the train starts up again, Work Clothes takes the chance to put his paper aside and stand. He takes the hand out of my pussy and positions himself behind me. Both hands go inside my top to maul my tits. I lean on the edge of the Conductor's window to give him the full view of bare tits and hands, grinding my ass into Work Clothes's crotch. His tool is rock hard, and from what I can guess, nice and big.

Conductor leans out of the window, taking my bag off over my head. "Lemme keep this safe for you," and he tucks it into the booth. In his next motion, he uses both hands to part the neckline of my blouse, exposing my tits to the now-darkened room. The thrill of having my nipples out in a public train car makes me almost dizzy. I raise my arms and comb my fingers through my hair. Anyone passing by will see me; God, I love it. Work Clothes pulls his hands out and pulls the waistbands of his pants and underwear down, revealing a sweet, glistening cock. Hooray for elastic waistbands! Conductor's hands set to work kneading my tits anew. I lean back into Work Clothes, holding the back of his neck for balance. He flips up the back of my skirt, and aims his dick directly at the wet center he'd played with so well. His hands are now on my hips as he begins to thrust. I pull the front of my skirt so Conductor can watch him pumping in and out of my pussy. My hands now reach to cover Conductor's, and we play with my bare tits together. I'm nearly out of my mind as I grind and sway.

Work Clothes reaches his right hand around to my clit. I step one leg up on the seat, spreading my knees as far as they will go. The circling motion and pressure bring me to the brink, and Conductor urges us on with "Yeah, baby, come for papa. Yeah, baby, that's it. Take that cock all the way." Work Clothes pants into my ear. I've put it off long enough, coming hard, shrieking my passion into the empty car. Just then, Work Clothes comes deep in my cunt, grunting with the release. While I'm still in mid-orgasm, Conductor takes my hand off my tit and reaches it through is window onto his own hard cock, still clothed. I grip it and pull, eliciting a shout of pain when the train jostles.

"Out!" I urge him, unable to manage more than a single syllable. He gets my double meaning, and lets himself out of his booth while taking his cock through his fly. He pulls my top down completely over my shoulders, freeing my arms, so that it joins my skirt bunched up at my waist. Both my lovers begin kissing and licking my now naked chest. I arch my back to reach my nipples into their hungry mouths. Conductor's dick is still hard. I want to taste it, now. I sit down and take it into my mouth, slurping the pre-come down like water on a hot day. My pussy drips Work Clothes's come; I take one of his fingers to bring some from my snatch to my mouth, comparing the tastes of the two men. Work Clothes sits next to me, still sucking on my tits. He moves down and starts sucking on my pussy, getting a good swallow of his own seed. His tongue darts in and out of my hole, circling around my clit, flicking my most tender bits. Just as Conductor starts spurting into my mouth, I come again from the oral workout. I can't catch my breath; I nearly weep.

My cries of pleasure have caused a problem, however. All of a sudden the lock turns in the nearest door. A transit cop enters. He looks alarmed at the sight of a nearly-naked woman being ravished by two mostly-dressed men in a locked car. He rushes toward us, and both my men pull back, nervous. "What's going on here?! Ma'am! Are you all right?" I quickly nod my head, trying to convey that I'm not being assaulted, but how can I speak with a mouth full of come? The cop moves to cover up my tits, but I put my hands on his to stop him. I swallow most of the load, while some spills from the corners of my mouth.

"No," I finally manage. I look in the cop's eyes. "More." He looks at the other men, baffled. "More", I repeat, wiping the drip of semen from the corner of my mouth, and deliberately rub it into a hungry nipple.

Conductor and Work Clothes start giggling. "Ooh, baby needs more come!" says Work Clothes, as he stands, his hardening dick aiming for my mouth. The cop's expression melts from concern into lust. I move his hands, still on my clothing, now to my tits. Conductor re-locks the door.

I happily suck on Work Clothes's cock, while Cop plays with my titties and Conductor plays with my soppy pussy. I moan louder when Work Clothes picks me up so that my ass is in the air. Cop immediately pulls out his own weapon to plunge into my gaping hole. His dick is the largest of the three, which minds the gaps quite nicely, thank you. He sits on the bench with me sitting on his pole. Work Clothes and Conductor take turns fucking my mouth. The salty, sweaty taste is all I've ever wanted.

The train continues its run, and from our darkened car, I can see the occasional passenger peering in the windows when it stops. I'm so over the top that I arch my back to fully display my naked and hand-marked titties and my well-fucked twat to those shocked strangers.

As we get towards the end of the line, I find that I still want more. I want someone in my ass. "You want to butt-fuck me?" I ask Work Clothes as I squirm on Cop's lap. I pull his face into my tits and coo, "Come on, honey, give it to me up my tight, sweet ass." Work Clothes doesn't need to be told twice. He spins me around so that I face Cop. First, he penetrates my dripping cunt for lubrication and then aims at my rosebud. In one thrust, he's in hilt-deep. I gasp. This feels even better than I imagined it would. Cop reenters my pussy, and in a minute, we get into a terrific thrusting rhythm. Conductor puts his dick in my hand for the tug job he missed earlier.

Cop comes first, spewing a gallon of the sticky white in my cunt. His panting and pawing is setting off Conductor, and I have just a moment to twist my chest so I can take his seed all over my tits. In the cool of the car, I'm surprised, thrilled at how hot it is. Little rivulets of his steamy come flow down my nipples; I let it drip drop by drop onto my fingertips and take it into my mouth, murmuring in pleasure. I clench my muscles for Work Clothes, and he blasts my ass with his own load. Now it's time to put my own hand down onto my clit to bring myself off. "Ohh, sweet babies, watch me come" I purr coyly, and their hands cover my body while I work. I'm still full of now-softening dick, but just having them inside me, filling me up as I rock on Cop's lap pushes me over the edge. The orgasm builds from the back of my knees right through my pulsing asshole. "Fuuuuuck! Oh, fuck fuck fuck! Aaaaah! So, good, sooooo good!" I climax for more than a solid minute. The three men stroke my back, my hair, my tits as I come down, covering me with kisses.

As soon as I can catch my breath, I get off Cop's lap and let him rearrange his clothes. Conductor hands me back my bag, along with a paper towel to wipe some of the come off my tits. Work Clothes helps me put my blouse back on. My cleaning job isn't quite thorough, however, and the fabric clings to my still-sticky skin. I unbunch my skirt and drop it back over my legs, leaving my pussy and ass to drip what I'm not able to reach. As the train pulls in to the last stop, I pull each of my lovers into a tight embrace, making sure my tongue gets all the way down their throats and our hands have one last chance to explore each other.

I say my goodbyes to Conductor and Cop, who laugh and clap each other on the back in celebration of the good time. Work Clothes walks me off the train. He asks me how I am going to get home. I shrug and point to the cabs waiting at the taxi stand. "Do you ride this line every day?" he asks.

"Nope, never 'til today. A once-in-a-lifetime thing, you might say."

"I would say!" he agrees. We kiss again, deeply. I step into the cab door he holds for me, and settle into the comfortable back seat, enjoying the sensation of my still soaking wet thighs. As the cabbie pulls away, I give the address of my starting point and give a small wave to Work Clothes, not at all sorry to make him late for work.

The cabbie looks at me in his mirror, taking stock of my cleavage and clinging blouse, saying nothing. I smile. After a moment's consideration, I put my bag on the seat next to me, and at the next red light, I slip my hands back through the armholes of my top, slowly peeling the garment off my bare shoulders. I cup my tits with my hands and lift them out and into view of his mirror. I bring a sticky pink nipple to my lips and lick it lightly. His eyes widen, a smile spreading across his face. The light turns green and we proceed through the intersection.

Might as well enjoy the ride home!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Elevated Train

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds