• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Cleo's Fall Ch. 06

Cleo's Fall Ch. 06

123456

If you're to Cleo's Fall; Chapter 6 - I can assume you've traversed chapters 1 thru 5 already, and haven't written me off as some kind of loon - yet. I promised at the start to be as honest about my early fantasies as possible, even if they put me in a bad light, sick as they may sound to many readers.

In my own defense though, remember that I was young, inexperienced in sex and hadn't yet tried most of the things I fantasized about - anal sex, being one of them. Why I was so hung up on anal sex in my fantasies, I have analyzed many times.

In those days I had low self-esteem, and self-worth issues, and although I had many friends who gushed about how beautiful I was, I always felt they only claimed to be my friend because they felt sorry for me. I was so depressed at one point, I wondered how it would feel to die - perhaps being fucked to death by a group or something. At least, the pain of feeling unworthy would be over.

I've found since that this is an issue with many young people, especially females. Some with low self-esteem issues may fantasize about the paranormal, like vampires.

This can be for several reasons but I've found the most prevalent are because; one, they feel less guilty for enjoying their erotic tastes, because they are helpless to avoid being taken; and two, it isn't a human they're doing the dirty-deed with anyway, which heightens the thrill of it.

Werewolves were my fantasy until I saw a movie called Doctor "something or other's" Island, where a mad scientist genetically altered animal and human DNA to create weird creatures.

The possibility of that inflamed my raging hormones and young imagination. Imagine! A creature that was half-man, half-animal, with an insatiable sexual appetite! The anal sex, super-large painful penises, and sexual degradation all played right into my guilty feelings and low self-worth issues at the time. Of course, as most do I have outgrown these fantasies as life became more successful, and they all seem pretty silly now. But I want to honestly portray them as I remember.

Additionally, the fantasies in the stories below are those of a much younger and inexperienced person who had never had anal sex, nor done much else in the way of sex. I found later in life that anal sex is not for me, the fantasy being much better than the actual act itself.

I still love being submissive up to a point, and being tied-up sometimes is a real turn-on for both me and my husband when roleplaying. Remember, fantasies don't always live up to their expectations. In other words, they are usually more fun to think about, than actually practicing of them.

Cleo

*****

The sun was pouring in her window when she awoke the following morning, and she sleepily realized someone was moving around her room. Looking through grit-filled eye-lids, she saw it was a large man dressed as a butler. He was laying a short skirt and blouse on the foot of her bed.

"This is your attire for today. Please get up and dressed before breakfast is served."

Cleo pulled the sheet up to her chin, waiting for the butler to leave. He simply starred at her for a moment, and then unzipped his pants, retrieving a half-swollen cock about the same size of the old janitor. "Come over here and take care of this before you get dressed."

It was at this point that Cleo remembered Master's words, and knew that she was beaten. Hating it, but resigned and without comment, she slid over and took the man's cock deep into her throat, sucking gently. As with the previous night, it wasn't long until she reached up, grasping the man's flabby ass cheeks, pulling him deeper into her mouth.

Soon she was moaning around the thick meat, sucking, licking, nibbling, and loving every bit of it. Even when he turned around, spread his ass-cheeks, and waited for her to lick his butthole, she did not hesitate. After a while, he turned back and she engulfed him all the way to its base.

Too quickly, he shot his vast load into her mouth, coating her gums and tongue, forcing her to swallow rapidly in order not to drip it onto her bedding. When he pulled out of her reluctant mouth, she sat back on her haunches with a gazed expression, waiting for him to push her backward onto the bed and fuck her senseless. He didn't. He simply zipped back up, and turned to go. "Breakfast will be in thirty minutes. Don't make the Master wait." He closed the door softly behind himself and didn't see her tears start flowing.

Taking her shower, she could still taste the man's cock ramming into her throat. She groaned silently in abject misery. Why hadn't he just fucked her? She was ready for him, so why leave? She'd needed it, damn it! Trying to control her tears, she dressed and went down for breakfast, probably to get more of whatever they were putting into her food to control her like this. Her pussy felt puffy all the time now, and it had to be from something they fed her.

Angel wasn't at the breakfast table when she arrived. Neither was Master. Only the one called Amy, and the girl who was about Cleo's age - Julie - was already seated. Both were seated primly, waiting for Master to arrive. Cleo nodded to them, positioned her swollen pussy lips around the four-inch rubber cock as she had with the day before, and eased it up inside her. She barely managed to suppress a small groan. Master joined them immediately and she was glad she'd been able to remain silent.

"Good morning whores. I trust everyone had a pleasant evening." He smiled first at Amy, who blushed deeply, and then Cleo, who thought he probably already knew about how her day had gone. Probably her morning, too. She swallowed, imagining she could still taste the butler in her mouth, feeling a small involuntary flow of wetness run down the rubber device inside her. The small groan she'd suppressed earlier, nearly slipped from between her moist lips, but she fought it back again. Why hadn't that damned butler just fucked her instead of leaving her hanging like this? She forced the image of his large cock to the back of her mind, taking a forkful of something tasteless. Damn!

"Amy," Master suddenly said. "Tell our guests about how your training went last night." He smiled sweetly, his black eyes cold and bottomless.

Apparently, Amy had not been expecting this, for she nearly choked on the bite she was chewing. Face flaming, eyes downcast, she licked her lips nervously and said, "Mr. Kapp came to my room around 9:00 pm, Master. I was ready for you, and wasn't expecting him. As always, he didn't speak. He pushed me to the edge of the bed, made me lie on my stomach, and tried to force . . . " She swallowed hard. "tried forcing me to have anal sex, Master."

"Now Amy, you know we don't call it 'anal sex' here. What do we say?"

"He wanted to fuck me in the ass - to force his cock up my asshole, Master. It was so painful and I'm sorry but I screamed loudly. He didn't use any cream or anything and seemed to like it like that, but he had a hard time getting in there, Master."

"Did he finally succeed?" Master smiled.

"Yes Master. After almost an hour of terrible pain, he finally used some lube and it slid in all the way." She paused, and the master raised one eyebrow, smiling. She went on hesitantly. "He fucked me really hard for about fifteen minutes. It was brutal, Master."

"Did he finally cum in your ass, Amy?"

"Yes Master."

The smile suddenly grew evil. "Did you cum, Amy?"

Her blush grew to a deep red and she stammered, then in a tiny voice, said, "Yes, Master. I came several times, after a while. You will be pleased to know that I climaxed really hard over-and-over. I screamed and cried with pleasure, beating my fists on the bed as he pounded in my ass with his hard cock. This morning, I could barely walk. I'm very sore, Master. I hope I can wait a few days before my next lesson."

She stared down at her plate, and Cleo felt a jolt of pity for her, but the story was causing her to become wetter and wetter in her chair. Suddenly, the rubber cock grew warm, and began a gentle up-and-down motion inside her.

"Now, you know that is simply not possible, Amy. You will continue your training today after lunch. I expect a full report at breakfast in the morning." He looked at Cleo. "And you, my dear. How did your evening and morning go?"

The image of the old janitor roughly fucking her from behind, flashed through her mind, and before she could stop it, she was cumming on the rubber cock inside her. Over and over it racked her body, drawing groans and grunts and she squirmed and pushed her ass downward to get it all in her. When it was over and she panted silently with her head down, Master just stared at her for a moment, snapping his fingers loudly. Kapp appeared in his black loincloth.

"Take her downstairs, Mr. Kapp. Teach this bitch to control herself at the eating table."

"No, no. I'm sorry, sir. I'll do better," Cleo started screaming, but Kapp cut her lip shoving a rubber ball-gag into her mouth, tying it behind her head. With a soppy-sounding little pop, he lifted her off the rubber cock, tossing her over his shoulder. The last thing she saw as Kapp carried her away, were the pitying looks of the other two girls.

Although she fought had wiggled furiously, Kapp was immensely strong, and had little trouble carrying her down to the basement dungeon. Once there, he ripped the dress from her body as though it were tissue, tossing it aside with distain. Then he dropped her roughly on the same rack Angel had been tied, standing, staring down at her silently. The ankle rings had been lowered and brought to the center of the rack this time, and she wondered why, instantly fearful. Then she realized the wrist attachments had been centered, too.

The fat man's silence was even more terrifying than if he had said something. She didn't know if he could speak since she had never heard him make a sound, but she suspected that he couldn't. It left her wondering what it was she was supposed to do. After a few moments, Master arrived, also standing and staring down at her.

He said, "Fasten the rings to your ankles and then, put your wrists in the clamps."

Cleo scooted as far back on the rack as she could, eyes wide with fear, silently but vigorously shaking her head. Master looked at Kapp, saying, "Make her obey," and sat down in a nearby chair, watching.

Kapp Picked up the whip and in one, hard motion, brought it down across her soft stomach. Cleo tried to scream, the pain seemingly unbearable, but the rubber gag prevented anything except a grunt or a whimper. The whip descended once more, and she whimpered again, shaking her head, but yes, this time. Kapp pointed at the ankle-rings, raising the whip again. He seemed to be enjoying her pain.

This time she scrambled to do as ordered, snapping the left and then the right ring on her ankles. Knapp looked disappointed she'd given in so quickly, as he pulled the attached rope. The ropes had been crossed so that as he pulled harder, she was forced to turn over on her belly. Kapp pointed at the wrist shackles and she hurried to comply, not wanting to be hit again.

Once she was securely shackled, Kapp drew her wrists under the rack-like table. She was now hugging the table, its surface cold against her bare breasts. With a handle underneath the table, he began raising the flat surface higher. It was hinged in the middle so that her legs dropped as her ass was raised-upward. Kapp pulled her legs painfully apart, securing the ankle rings to hold her immobile. She was now laying face-down on the table, her ass sticking over the edge, legs stretched widely. She was completely defenseless and vulnerable to anything they wanted to do to her.

"Again," she heard Master say softly.

Kapp brought the whip down right on her exposed, tender pussy lips, and she emitted a sound much like a muted siren would make. "Don't ever disobey me again," he said. "Begin stretching her ass, Mr. Kapp. I may have to start using her that way first because I can see she's going to be a disciplinary problem for me. I'll watch this lesson from my office monitor." That was when she learned the small cameras were for Master's own purposes.

Cleo was still shaking her head in denial, and whimpering as she heard him depart. Then all she could hear in the empty room was Kapp's heavy breathing. After a moment, she felt him between her outstretched legs, and a warm, hard probing at her anus. She squealed around the ball-gag again, but the fat man started pushing his fence pole-like cock against her exposed butt. The pain was worse than anything she'd ever experienced. Sure, Ralph and the large man he'd brought to her hotel room one night, had initiated her there, but their cocks were nothing like the one Kapp was using on her. She thought she felt her tender asshole ring tear as the crown of his huge dick slipped past her sphincter muscle. She was on fire. Once he was in that far, the fat man rested, gulping air.

The mirrors she'd noticed during Angel's defilement, now haunted her as she watched them, Kapp's fat, knobby cock straining to enter her tortured butthole. Seeing the size of it in all the mirrors again, those big hard warts protruding from it, remembering the pain those knobby protrusions had caused her tender pussy, and that only the head of it had entered her so far, made her realize it would probably kill her before this was over.

She heard the fat man shuffling his feet to get closer and braced herself just as he slammed into her again - going only a little deeper. As each large knob popped past her nether-ring, she felt a momentary relief before the next one attempted to enter. It reminded her of the time Ralph had shoved those little plastic Chinese beads up her ass one night - only the ones on Kapp's cock were ten times larger. Somewhere along the line she must've blacked out from the pain, for when she came-to, she could feel Kapp's thick pubic hair brushing against her ass cheeks. My god, he was all the way inside her. She was ruined for life.

Disbelief caused her to glance at the mirrors, confirming the fact that his fat belly was pushed against her white cheeks. Her belly was actually bulging with its extra content. Oh god, his horse-like cock was buried to the hilt in her ass and it felt like she'd just ingested forty pounds of food. It would kill her.

Behind her, Kapp was breathing heavily, resting and waiting for a new burst of energy, or maybe just enjoying the sight of his fence-post cock stuck between her soft cheeks. He cruelly flexed his cock inside her and she stifled a small cry. It must have been a little painful for him as well that she was so tight. He pulled it out very slowly before shoving it back inside her fleshy sheath.

Again, she felt each knob exit and reenter her nether-hole. She felt him pull out until only the crown was still locked inside, and then slide it all the way back inside her. She groaned with white-hot pain around the rubber gag, her eyes wide and fearful in the mirrors around the room, glistening with tears. She knew that Master, and possibly others were somewhere watching her debasement on the scattered cameras in the room.

Suddenly, she felt something at the entrance to her pussy as a warm rubber cock, similar to the one in her dining room chair, only larger, was being inserted. It went in surprisingly easy, as though she were thoroughly lubricated. She then felt Kapp hold it in-place by using Velcro straps around each of her thighs.

She realized it had batteries, because it immediately started vibrating against the wet walls of her flowing pussy. Cleo involuntarily sucked air in around the rubber ball, startled by the feelings she was beginning to experience.

Kapp, sensing she was nearly ready, loosened her wrists and removed the gag. He began a see-saw movement in and out of her ass, his awesome cock pushing her bowels before it on entry, and pulling the lining of her entire asshole out, as it exited. The mirrors and cameras were catching every time her belly bulged with the huge cock's entry, and collapsed with its withdraw. On one of the monitors, Cleo watched how her forever stretched asshole stayed gaping open as the fist-sized cock momentarily left her, and then closed around it hungrily as it reentered. That image and the warm vibrating dildo, was beginning to drive her mad.

She shook her head side to side. No, she didn't want this. Nobody in their right mind would want this. Was Master right, that she was becoming addicted to cock and would do anything to have it? No. She wouldn't accept that. She didn't want this! She didn't! Groaning, Cleo laid her head down on the padded table and whispered, "Fuck me, you fat bastard. Fuck me hard."

Chapman and four other men sat in his well-appointed study, watching. The pretty, dark-haired maid was licking his gigantic cock, and he was smiling at the spectacle on the large TV screen. The deformed man who wore a leather dog collar, said, "She's the most beautiful one you've ever had here, Chapman. How long before I get her?"

Chapman didn't take his eyes from Cleo's degradation that was going on before them. Her thin body looked like a teenager, bent before Kapp's bulging belly. Only her well-formed tits and rounded ass gave the illusion away. He agreed though. Cleo was undeniably gorgeous - her face, her perfect body - unbelievably desirable. She could've had any man she wanted, but here she was performing for him in a room-full of other men.

The stuff they put in her food helped some, but Chapman knew the propensity for sex had to already be there before it achieved its full potential. She was already a slut who craved being used, at heart. Otherwise the drug would've taken much longer to work, and have worked never this well. He'd done well for himself this time.

The little sounds she was now emitting drew his attention back to the TV. With rapt attention, he watched her slam her hips backward in an attempt to capture even more of the fat man's awesome cock inside her ass. He watched with vast satisfaction as her hand snaked between her quivering thighs, lovingly fondling the fat man's hairy balls, tracing the base of his cock around her nether ring as if to ensure it was entirely in her. Suddenly, her desperate screams flooded the surround-sound speakers in the room.

"Oh, please . . . fuck me hard! Make me cum!" Then almost inaudible, she pleaded softly, incoherently, "Please, please . . ."

Chapman smiled again. The new girl's development was progressing nicely. He knew from experience that you couldn't simply use whores and total sluts for this purpose. You needed to find nice girls - married ones worked best - but girls who had yet to discover their propensity for degradation and humiliation. According to Cleo's old employer Ralph, she was just discovering that trait within herself when he'd sold her. He now mused that she had yet to discover the total depths of degradation her future held in store for her.

In the end when he was finally finished with her, she would simply lose her young mind and what was left of it would be constantly and forever, filled with images of huge cocks and rivers of ejaculation flowing down her milking throat. That was his ultimate reward - what he lived for - when they finally broke.

"Patient, Wolf. You must have patience. All things come in good time."

Cleo went wild when her orgasm finally hit, and if the fat man hadn't had her impaled with a fencepost-like cock up her tender ass she would've lifted completely off the table. The truth was, Kapp's cock was so huge that she alone could never have pulled it from her clinching ass. The only one who could do that was Kapp. If it was his wish to do so, he could keep her impaled on his cock for hours. At this point Cleo didn't care. She was climaxing almost continuously now, multiple-orgasm after orgasm, driving her insane with their hot intensity.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Cleo's Fall Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds