• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mail Girls Ch. 02

Mail Girls Ch. 02

First of all, I want to excuse my poor English, I'm not a native English speaker. Big thanks to Steve who did check my story and fixed it. Cambridge Caine and Katie Irwin created the world of Mail Girls. If you haven't done it already, read their stories too, as my stories continue after theirs...

*****

Jenny had been running almost an hour non-stop all over the building when her armband finally blinks yellow. That means there are no current orders for her, so she could rest a bit. She is on the third floor. After looking around and realizing she is alone, she drops to all fours on a small pad next to the entrance of a kitchenette. There she drinks some water and rests her tired legs.

She had been delivering packages and mail as a Mail Girl in her company. As she drops her head lower, she laps some more water from the bowl. Her hard nipples brush against the cold floor. She has trouble restraining herself from jumping up to grab her naked nipples to warm them.

Naked nipples?

Yes!

This company has a unique delivery system started several months ago. All mail and packages are delivered by twelve cute naked girls. Before this system started these girls were respected employees in the company. Then they were tricked into volunteering for the Mail Program. Now they are required to run around the building naked and barefoot. No jewelry is allowed either. The only item on their bodies is an armband with an iPhone attached which shows their next assignment.

Jenny drinks warm water from a bowl like a dog. Mailgirls are treated as scum from the bottom of the food chain. Everyone in the company treats them that way. She lifts ass in the air feeling the breeze from the nearby air conditioner on her bald pussy. She is forced to drink in that position by a company memo. Also, by same memo she is to shave all body hair below her shoulders daily.

Worst of all, she is forced to do her morning ablutions in public in the company lobby. The company has installed a shower area for all these poor girls next to the main entrance. There they shower and shave their bodies in front of all who come to work early - mostly maintenance crews, security guards and lowest ranked office workers. After six weeks in the Program, Jenny still is not accustomed to it.

She finishes drinking the last drops of water, raises her body to kneel on the pad with her legs spread wide and her arms at her sides. Anyone passing by can glance at her no-longer private parts. As she leans back to rest her feet, her labia apart showing her formerly most private area to a janitor who just came to fix a boiler in the kitchenette.

His eyes absorb her beauty, her dark skin, her smoothly shaved mound, her small clitoris, her flat belly and her lovely breasts. His gaze lingers over her nicely shaped B-cup size breasts which look bigger on this small framed Korean girl topped by small dark areolas and always hard nipples. Jenny blushes as the man stares at her nude body. But she is helpless because she is not permitted to cover herself.

In the moment, her armband buzzes and changes color indicating she needs to go. She stands up and the man has a good look at her backside as she runs off to the sixth floor where she is summoned.

As she runs barefoot closer to her destination, she feels worse about her nudity. Only six weeks ago, she walked here daily as an intern. There on the left was her desk. Now there is a new girl there, an attractive Latina, who is chatting with Mark with whom Jenny had a big crush. Jenny doesn't see him look at her with pity and drinks in her beauty as she runs off to the receptionist because she lover her gaze in shame.

Here works Jonathan, an overweight young man who has several times tried to get closer to Jenny with no success. Now he inspects her naked body head to toe and back to observe her discomfort before directing her to the office on the far left. She looks at the doors with a sign 'Jake Fairview'and sighs...

************************************************

She is in this position because she messed with him before. Bad feelings overwhelm her when she slowly gets the doors. She opens them and goes in. Her armband automatically beeps because she has taken more time than allowed. Now she has earned numerous demerits for it.

She is in a medium-sized office with a big window, a couch, two chairs and a spacious work desk where sits an attractive young man, 28 years old, typing at his computer. He looks at her, points to a place beside his desk where she obediently kneels down slowly. She patiently waits for her assignment. As a junior manager, he is allowed to take up to ten minutes with her. He may touch her touch her, fondle breasts, round ass or pussy but is not allowed to penetrate her - at least not at work!

While waiting for her assignment, she drifts back to moments that got her here ...

Seven weeks ago, at the Hyatt Hotel, she and her best friend Genevieve were working as interns for the company to set up a conference there. She and Genevieve Dubois met at Goucher College, a private women's college in Maryland. They instantly clicked and became inseparable while at that college. They applied to several companies for internships. Only this company accepted them both. Gen, as she likes to call herself, was a big a big party girl. Consequently she did not have such a great grade average.

Nonetheless, she looked stunning, a perfect mix of Louisiana Creole and European blood, tall, dark skinned, curvy in the right places and fit. She had the best looking breasts Jenny ever saw. And she saw them a lot as she checked out other gals in the showers after practice. They were large, about DD size with large pale areolas and cute small nipples, yet surprisingly firm for their size.

Gen was rightly proud of them and often flaunted them uninhibited. New Orleans born, after her 16th birthday she was used to baring them regularly for beads during Carnival season both to the crowds and the krewe riders on the Mardi Gras floats during parades.

Jenny and Gen had a good time at the conference. Then they decided to have some more fun and go clubbing. They danced together, got a little tipsy and teased the crowd with their obscene dancing. Several men tried to separate them and dance one on one. They picked two and danced with them.

It was all cool until the gals decided they wanted to make out. So they took the guys to a dark alley. There they kissed the young males. As the guys were excited the girls proceeded to strip them and tie up their hands with their belts. After having dropped their pants the girls fondled their penises and sucked them. People come along and start taking photos of the action. Virtually naked pictures of the guys with hands fastened by belts, their modesty unprotected made a quick path to social networks, porn sites and various other places on the Internet. Several days later Jenny and Gen found out that they had humiliated the son of one of the highest ranking executives in the company where they worked.

Jenny and Gen were summoned to the office of Jason Fairview, who was one of the most important people in the company and most feared. Hence, he was nicknamed the Rattlesnake behind his back for his cruel nature. There awaited father and son Fairviews, Mrs Eleanor Frost of Human Resources and Sandford Roberts, senior executive, department head boss of our interns.

They were acused with bringing a bad reputation to the company when they exposed their colleague. They pleaded for forgiveness but to no avail. Mr Roberts hushed them. He then told them that he cannot give them credits for their internships. And perhaps it would be better if they left the company immediately.

The gals broke down and asked for a pardon again when Jake spoke. "You disgraced me by exposing me to the whole world. So you deserve the same as a penalty!"

"What do you mean?" asked Genevieve.

"You too must experience what I experienced so you can understand my shame."

"How?" asked the lovely Korean American Jenny.

Jake looked at the seated executives before he answered. "You stripped me and ruined. My reputation. So to get my pardon you need to strip naked here and now."

The gals were shocked to hear it. Both flushed just from imagining how awful it will be. "There must be another way." pleaded Genevieve.

"There isn't another way to get my pardon." barked Jake.

Both gals gazed upon others in the room. They all looked stoned faced waiting for the response. Jenny looked at Gen and said, "My folks will kill me if I don't get my college degree. They paid over /$100,000 in the past three years. I do not have any other choice.!"

She remembered how hard her father and mother worked in their butcher shop at Baltimore City market everyday to pay for her schooling. She cannot let down their hopes of a college educated daughter particularly after her older brother Sam dropped out of school, left home and joined the Navy.

Jenny started unbutton her jacket and took it off. Then she started on her blouse taking it over her head and placing it on top of the jacket. She looked straight at the others, how they stared at her silently including Gen and bent to take off her sandals. She stood up and and started unbuttoning her slacks while blushing with shame.

After getting out of the slacks, she stood in front of her bosses and friend in just a beige set of lingerie, pushup bra and high cutting panties. Nervously she places the slacks on top of the other shorn clothing.

She again looked at the others pleading with her eyes, but just received a nod to continue from Mr Roberts. Jenny felt how her face, neck and upper torso got red from immense shame when she reached behind her to unclasp her bra and dropped it to the rest of the clothes.

Quickly she put fingers in the band of her panties and took them off before she chickens out. She slipped them down, kicked them off her feet leaving on the floor next to her. She stood with her hands at her sides for a few seconds. However, then shame overtook and she put them in front of her with palms on her crotch and upper arms hiding her breasts.

Jake then spoke, "Stop hiding, I wasn't able to hide my privates."

Jenny blushed again, looked him in the eyes and dropped her arms to her sides. Now all had an unobstructed view of breasts with hard nipples, small but thick patch of black pussy hair, bare pussy lips and a piercing in her vagina.

Her chest rose and fell as nervousness took over her body and her nipples harden further. Mr Roberts ordered her to turn 360 degrees. She complied showing them her beautiful arse.

"Stop!" ordered Jason. "Bend down and spread your legs."

She obeyed him and in the process showing all her aroused vaginal lips and a hint of her anus. After about 30 seconds, she straightened up, completed her turn and faced the group.

"And what about you, Miss Dubois? Do you not wish to earn Mr Fairview's pardon?" spoke Mr Roberts.

Genevieve flushed, looked at her naked friend, then at all the others, sighed and spoke. "OK, I'll do it!" and started to undress. First came off her shirt, then as short skirt and high heels. Then she took off her stockings and stood before them in a semi-see-thru of white underwear. Quickly she took off the panties before the bra because of her big breasts. After taking both away, she stood next to Jenny naked as a jaybird, her dark skinned body on full display to all in the office.

All eyes were drawn to her magnificent breasts with big areolas and small nipples, almost invisible if not aroused. She stood calmly, not ashamed of her body as there weren't any tan line, strong evidence that she sun tanned naked. As the gaze of the group went lower, they could clearly see her pussy with big prominent labia cleanly shaved and adorn with a small tattoo of a dolphin above her clitoris.

Gen then started to turn her back to the group without prompting. After 180 degrees, she bent to show her assets from behind for several moments. Then she completed the turn to face them again with her legs slightly parted and hands at her sides.

"God!" said Jake.

"Now go to the lobby and bring me an envelope with my name on it from the receptionist!"

Both girls looked puzzled. They assumed to strip nude only before them and wanted to know what he meant.

"As I said before, you exposed me naked to the world, so you must experience it as well!"

Gen was used to being undressed in front of others before. So she didn't feel ashamed of her magnificent body. But she was stunned that she was expected to do it at the company in front of her workmates. It would ruin her. But at the same time she understood what Jake told them and was determined to end this charade quickly.

"C'mon Jenn, let's go!" she told her friend and stepped towards the doors.

"You are serious?" was Jenny's response.

"Yes, you saw the pictures on the web, as others did in the company and it's our fault. I'm not thrilled about it, but I agree with Jake. We deserved this for disgracing him." Jenny saw the truth in her friend's words. She felt terrible, not only because of her present nudity but for her soon exposure to all workmates and also for Jake too. "I'm terribly sorry, Jason. Now I really understand you," Jenny said. As they got to the doors and before opening them, their boss stopped them.

*************************************************

Come here girls!" spoke Sanford as he drew a red marker from his pocket. Both girls shivered. They had seen how wrote rude messages on naked mail girls before and guessed what he would do next. But they complied and got closer to him. He wrote on their fronts "I'm naked because of making fun of others!" on Jenny and, "Take pictures of me while I'm naked!" on Genevieve. Then he repeated it on their backs.

He then released them. But not before he told them to not hide their body parts. They were to use the main staircase not the elevator and return within 15 minutes. But they weren't allowed to run. Others must see their nude bodies and read the messages.

As they stepped from Mr Fairview's office, office employees looked at them and instantly froze mute in the middle of work or conversation. Soon everyone was looking at the two naked gals.

Jenny took Genevieve's hand to give them both strength and they start walking slowly to the main stairs. People were looking at them in disbelief. Soon men start whistling and shouting their approval while most women feel discomfort. Soon camera started clicking from all angles. The two nude gals raised their pace to a quick walk. They went down in seven minutes and they feel utterly disgraced as cameras click all around them. All look at their nude pussies, asses and tits.

They got the envelope they were supposed to receive, but not before the receptionist took several shots of them with his phone camera, even close up. Mortified gals got back in 17 minutes and gave the envelope to Jake. His father nodded and Jake handed the envelope to Mrs Frost. He then told the girls that they earned his pardon and left the office.

The girls were relieved and began to set their clothes on, but Mr Fairview startled them. Even though his son for gives them, they still need to earn the company's pardon as the company got in the view of the media too when they found out the son's identity.

Mr Roberts then announced he cannot put the gals back in their intern positions in his department. He consulted HR and the only available positions are at the Mail department. If they want their needed credit for internships, they can earn it only in the Mailgirls Program.

"How long?" asked scared Jenny.

"How much do they have to the end?" Mr Roberts asked Mrs Frost who rustled with some papers and announced that they have four months and one week until the end.

"Then it will be four months and a week. After which, if you remain loyal servants of this company, you will get credits and you will get your college degree."

Both girls gals submitted quickly to be Mailgirls, a subhuman at this company for the four months and one week.

"Come with me, girls, we have some paperwork to do." announced Mrs Frost.

"Not so fast, Eleanor!" spoke Sandford.

"Let them first clear their desks. In the meantime, you prepare the paperwork."

"OK then, see you in 15 minutes, girls."

They finished dressing and excused themselves to go to pick up their stuff. As they came to their desks, all departments watched them in silence until they left in shame. Then all began to speak again qt the same time about recent events ...

When they entered Mrs Frost's office, she had already prepared for the paper work. They signed it in a few minutes. Then she announced "Congrats girls, you are now Mailgirls," with a sly smile on her face.

"Now you can get your uniforms on, girls."

She laughed at them, "And go to the Security Department to take new pictures for your." Mortified, the girls realized what that means and started to disrobe again. After they were naked again, Eleanor checked their bodies and orders them, "Tssk you can't run around in that state. Go to the showers and get rid of those signs from your bodies. Jenny, you had better shave before you return. You have ten minutes. Better be on time or you will earn your first demerits."

Both girls took little time and ran out of the office in the main lobby where the company had installed showers, for Mailgirls. They turned on the water. As they scrubbed their skin, they quickly realized how a big crowd had gathered to watch them. In terror they realized that the regular Mailgirls take showers daily, but they do it early in the morning not at 11:30 am when there would be such a big audience in the lobby.

Mortified Jenny had to shave her pussy for the first time in front of someone. But she managed it hastily in a few seconds. After they finished showering, they realized they didn't have towels. So they were forced to dry with a hair dryer.

The girls got back just in time not to earn any demerits for being late. Jenny removed the piercing from her pussy. Gen helped her on her knees in front of Jenny, carefully taking it off.

Then they are again forced to go naked to take ID pictures. The photographer took full frontal and full backside shots of them. Then he took some close ups. He even parted their labia to get a better look for a gyno shoot. They wondered if it was for their dossier or for his amusement later in private.

When it was over, they went to the mailroom in the basement to report as new Mailgirls and get their new names. Jenny Pang became girl No 5 Genevieve Dubois was called girl No 8.

***************************************************

At that moment, Jake speaks loudly, "Hello! Earth to Five"

So Jenny broke away from the drive down memory lane and came back to the present. "Jenny, what the hell is with you? I called your name three times before."

"Nothing, Sir. What is your order?" asked Jenny.

"Stand up!" ordered Jake. As she stood up, he gazes on her flesh, playfully scrubs her left nipple in his fingers and then does the same with her clitoris. Jenny struggles not to squirm as she instantly gets aroused.

Jake tells her that she needs to deliver a message to his father and starts the clock, but doesn't give her the envelope yet. He first smacks her ass. As Jenny begins to run, she feels where Jake palm left a red mark on her butt cheek. She wonders if she will survive the three months left before the end.

Jake looks after her while she runs. He cannot believe how hot girlfriend he has...

End

*****

I welcome your comments. Email me at the contact in my profile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mail Girls Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 456 milliseconds