• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Girlfriend's Sex Slave Ch. 01

My Girlfriend's Sex Slave Ch. 01

I show up to my girlfriend's house after she had sent me a text telling me how much she wanted me. I knock on the door and she answers. She's a raven-haired beauty, about 5'10 with light brown eyes and a fairly thin but athletic build.

"I'm so glad you're here, I've been thinking about you sooooo much!" she says. "But first, I'd like to tell you something."

"What?" I ask.

"I've been watching some porn recently, and watching all these girls get fucked hard made me think of you." I was a little confused what she meant. "I mean, I want to have that dominating power, and I think you'd make a cute little slut like those pornstar girls. I'd love to dress you up and fuck afterwards. Will you be my slut?"

"Umm, ok." I replied. She had always been a little kinky, but this was a new kink of hers I'd never seen. If I just had to be feminized to get laid, I had no problem with that.

"Great! Well let's bring you to the bathroom and get you all ready."

Once we got in, she filled up the bathtub with nice warm soapy water. "Now take off your clothes." I proceeded to do as she said. "You're way too hairy for a girl silly". She lowered me into the tub and got my legs all wet, and then she proceeded to bring out her ladies razor and shaving cream, and slowly started shaving my legs. Once she finished the legs, she shaved my armpits and pubic area. "Now you're looking nice and smooth." She then put some flowery shampoo in my hair, and then after washing my hair, she dried me off. "Turn around for me, I want to see that ass." I turned around as she said. "Yeah you've got a nice little bubble butt, it's gonna be fun playing with it. But now, we've gotta go do your hair and your makeup!"

She walked me on over to her bedroom and sat me down at her makeup table. "Now, I think you'll make a really sexy blonde, so I'm gonna dye your hair and give you some extensions." She proceeds to dye my hair platinum blonde, and then she pulls out some extensions she bought to give me a long head of hair. "You've got such pretty hair, now you just need a hot face to go with it."

She pulls out all her makeup. "I think I'm gonna go for the heavy pornstar look." She proceeds to put heavy foundation on my face. Then she applies the bronzer and the blush. "This blush makes you look real hot, now you've got some nice blowjob cheeks." I was starting to get a little worried there. I thought all she was gonna do was dress me up and then let me fuck her, but now I'm questioning her motives with all the talk of my ass and blowjob cheeks. "Now it's time to do your eyes." She gives me heavy smokey eyeshadow, broad eyebrows, and thick black eyeliner. She also adds bright blue eye contacts to make me a blonde hair, blue eyed girl. "Now you need some long slutty lashes." She proceeds to glue on some fake eyelashes, and then puts some mascara on them to curl them up and make them even thicker. She also pierces my ears and puts some big heavy hoop earrings in. "Now time for those lips." She does my lipliner, then proceeds to put on some pink lipstick followed by some gooey pink lipgloss. "Look at those dick sucking lips, so hot. Now we just need to give you some skanky clothes."

She brings me over to her closet and pulls out a number of things. "First, let's start with your bra and panties." She pulls out some lacy pink panties and a lacy pink bra, and puts them on me. She then brings out some pink fishnet stockings and garters and puts them on me as well. "Look at those legs, you've got such nice long legs, these stockings make them look so sexy. Now for your baby doll." She pulls out this thin pink lacy baby doll with fur trimming along the bottom and along the top. She slips it over me, and the fur tickles my skin. She pulls out some large pink heels that must have been six inches heels and slips them on me. "Now you're looking like a proper whore, let's take a look." She takes me to her large mirror and I look, and what looks back at me is a legitimate pornstar. "Mmm, you're just so hot, I can't wait to have my way with you." She gives me a nice slap on the ass.

"Now close your eyes, I want this to be a surprise for you." I shut my eyes as she says, expecting to feel her warm mouth on my penis. I hear some rustling around. "Now open!" I open my eyes to see laid out on the bed all sorts of sex toys. I see many dildos, anal beads, a fake fist, and all sorts of other crazy shit I never knew she had. But the biggest surprise was her staring at me with a big 8 inch flesh colored strapon looking right at me.

"So, I guess you want me to use these on you then?" I ask nervously, knowing that's probably not the right answer.

"Wrong bitch, these are for you. We're gonna stretch out that little ass of yours and turn it into a pussy! You're gonna be the biggest slut that's ever been when I'm through with you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Girlfriend's Sex Slave Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds