• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Truth or Dangeroom

Truth or Dangeroom

12

This is my first submission to Literotica, so any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. Please vote and contact me with story ideas, etc. This story uses a mid-nineties version of the X-men. All Marvel fans will have their own view of these characters. I hope my interpretation will not be so far from yours that you can't enjoy it.

*****

There were only six people at the Xavier Institute, home of the X-men, that morning and they were all conducting combat drills in the Danger Room. It was just a light exercise, yet the mansion that housed the Institute had its security just below red alert just to be on the safe side.

Logan, the man known as Wolverine, was weaving through a gauntlet of laser-shooting orbs, when one came into range, he would slice it apart with his adamantium claws. Rogue was pressing back on two hydraulic plates that sandwiched her from above and below. Scott Summers, A.K.A. Cyclops, had decided not to use his optic blasts and instead was sparring hand to hand with a pair of robots. Hank McCoy, also known as Beast, bounded through electrified hoops that hovered all around him. The now eighteen-year-old girl, Jubilee, was using a shooting arcade style set-up as target practice for her rather weak energy bursts.

In a corner near a large computer screen stood Jean Grey, sometimes called Phoenix, her hands on her temples. She was monitoring her teammates vital signs with her telepathy. She would take her morning run later for exercise, followed by a long, hot bath.

"Fuck," said Jubilee as her powers suddenly hiccupped into overdrive, sending an intense wave of energy right at Jean.

"Jeanie, look out!" said Hank as he leaped into her, knocking her out of the path of the blast. Jean was sent flying inter her husband, Scott, and landed face-first into his crotch.

Meanwhile, the energy blast collided with the main computer terminal. A shower of sparks arched across the perimeter of the room in a chain-reaction as everything suddenly went dark. A few seconds later, a dim red emergency light popped on.

"What the Hell just happened?" Asked Rogue, stepping away from the hydraulic plates.

"I don't know," said Jubilee, "My powers just went all wonky and..."

"And you took out the entire computer system for the mansion," Said Hank, fiddling with the now fried console.

"Any idea when we'll be back up and running?" Asked Scott.

"My best guess? Two hours give or take twelve to fifteen minutes."

"Or we could be 'outta here in three seconds flat," said, Logan, slashing at his claws against the Danger Room's doors. A sickening scraping sound flooded the room as Logan's claws simply bounced off.

"These walls are retrofitted with the same adamantium as your claws, Wolverine," said Beast, "You'll find your attempts are quite futile."

"I'll show you futile, Bub," said Logan, swinging his claws against the door in a wild frenzy. A full three minutes later, Logan stopped. The only sign of wear on the door were several dozen shallow scratches.

"Damn," said Logan.

"Well, I suppose we'll be waiting here awhile," said Jean, sitting down on the floor. "We might as well try to use our time wisely."

"I know," shrieked Jubilee, "Let's play Truth or Dare."

"I've got nothing better to do, Sugar," said Rogue.

"I'm not playing some child's game when we don't even know the extent of the damage to the mansion," said Scott.

"Wimp," said Logan.

"I must concur with Scott," said Beast, "This is no time for idle amusements."

"Let her have her fun," said Jean, "What harm could it possibly do?"

Jean Grey seldom weighed in on the arguments of her teammates, but when she did everyone tended to listen. Jean took Jubilee's hand and sat her down next to herself. Wolverine and Beast sat also, making a horseshoe pattern on the floor. Rogue swayed over, leaving only one space left in the circle for Scott. He didn't budge.

"Coming, Dear?" said Jean with an uncharacteristic edge.

After a brief moment, Scott said, "Of course," and joined the group.

"So, what are the rules?" said Hank.

"We ask each other 'truth or dare', you have to answer truthfully or attempt the dare or face a penalty. If we don't believe your answer you can be challenged and we all vote weather you're lying or not." Said Jubilee.

"Sounds easy enough," said Jean, "I'll take a truth."

"No," said Jubilee, "You need to pick a person and ask truth or dare to them, then you either ask a question or dare a dare."

"Oh. Rogue? Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Said Rogue.

"I dare you to recite the multiples of twelve backwards," said Jean.

"One forty four, one thirty two, one twenty...uhm, one-o-six?"

"One hundred eight," Said Beast, "She got it wrong."

"She tried her best," Said Jubilee, "I say we let it slide."

"Thanks Jubes," said Rogue. "But Jean, you have NO idea how to play this game. You need to give spicy questions and dares, something to get the person all hot and bothered. Let me show you. Scott, truth or dare?"

Scott swallowed, "Truth."

"I'll give you an easy one you should answer no sweat. What's Jean's favorite sex position?"

"I'm not answering that," snapped Scott.

"Then you'll have to take a penalty," said Jubilee.

"I'm tired of this silly game already," said Scott, shifting his weight to stand up.

"I'll tell ya' her favorite position," said Logan.

"Don't you dare," said Scott, balling up his fist.

"Guys, stop right now," said Jean, "Its okay Scott. We promised to play, let's play."

Scott thought hard about leaving the game but he imagined all the salacious things Jean might have to say or even do and decided that the game would be a lot safer with him in it. He scowled and said "Missionary, of course." Jean looked down with a demure smile as if to say that her husband was wrong.

"My turn," said Hank. "Jean?"

"Truth," she said.

"Which periodic element do you find the sexiest?"

"Lame!" said Jubilee.

"Let's skip Hank this round and give him time to think." Said Jean. "Scott, honey. It's your turn."

Scott knew that Logan had been carrying a flame for his wife for years now. This was the perfect opportunity to show her what a pig the man was. "Logan, truth or dare?"

"Truth, Bub. Hit me with your best shot."

"How many partners have you had?" asked Scott. "Probably dozens, I'd say."

Wolverine thought for a moment. "I have no idea," he said.

"What do we do now?" said Hank.

"I don't know," said Jubilee, her brow furrowed. "Jean could you read his mind?" She added, perking up.

"I suppose so," said Jean. Closing her eyes, she willed her mind into Logan's. She prodded along the memory threads of his consciousness, careful not to peak at any information besides what she was looking for. "Three," she said.

"Logan looked away quickly. Scott looked shocked. Logan was very worried that his bad-boy image had taken a hit and decided to turn things up a notch. "Jubilee, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" she shouted.

Shit, thought Logan. Jubilee felt like an adopted daughter to him and to make matters worse, he was pretty sure she thought of him in a very un-fatherly light. Logan decided to turn things back on Scott.

"I dare you to moon Scott," he said.

Jubilee stood up and bent overly slowly, holding her knees. She inched her denim shorts and panties down her ass, swaying it languidly back and forth. She stopped her shorts' decent just short of giving Scott a glimpse of her pink pussy, then went just a bit further. Scott felt tightness in his crotch as Jubilee quickly brought her shorts back up. She smiled.

"My turn," Said Jubilee. "Hank? T or D?

"Truth," said Hank slowly.

"How big is your dick?"

"Can she...can she ask such a thing?" asked Hank to no one in particular.

"Yes I can and I just did," smiled Jubilee.

"I'm not... I don't have to answer... I don't even know."

"Come ON," said Jubilee. "Jean, read his mind."

"No," said Jean. "If he doesn't want to answer he doesn't have to."

"Then he has to take a penalty and I say his penalty is to tell us."

"That's hardly fair," said Jean. "We're going to let it go this round and that's final. I think it's my turn again?" she continued. "Scott, honey. Truth or dare?"

"Truth I suppose," said Scott.

"Who is the first woman you made love to?"

Scott furrowed his brow, "You know the answer to that already."

"No," said Jean, " Actually I don't. We never had any discussion about our previous relationships."

"Jean," said Scott, "I can't believe you..."

"Answer the question, Scott," said Jean in a neutral tone.

"Yeah, give it to her straight or do you want a penalty? I'm sure Jubes can think of something really wild," said Logan.

"Butt out Logan. I..."

"Jean, read his mind," Said Jubilee.

"Danielle... her name was Danielle."

Scott sighed and Jean looked away. After a few moments of silence Rogue spoke up. "Logan? What'll it be, Sugar?"

"Dare." Said Logan.

"Aren't you the brave one?" said Rogue. "I dare you to kiss me for ten seconds."

Logan could tell that Scott had really hurt his wife. This would be the perfect time to score some points with Jean by showing her what a man he was. He sauntered over to Rogue and placed his hand on the back of her head. He delicately brushed his lips against Rogue's, which were plump and moist. She parted them slightly to draw a bit of breath. Logan seized his moment and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Rogue let out a contented gasp. She gently began lapping at his probing tongue as they pressed their lips together firmly, scrambling to find purchase at angle after new angle.

"Time," said Jubilee.

Rogue broke off the kiss, panting slightly. "Thanks, hot stuff," she said. "Hank, I think it's your turn."

"Then I choose you, Rogue. Truth or dare?"

"Hmm, what about truth this time?"

"What size brassiere do you wear?" said Hank.

"32 DD, but I don't ever wear a bra under my uniform," Rogue said with a wink. Hank squirmed uncomfortably on the floor. Scott was nearly pouting now. He was quite mad at Jubilee since her juvenile game had caused him to hurt Jean. "Truth or dare, Jubilee," he said.

"Truth."

"Have you ever kissed another girl?" he asked.

"Of course," said Jubilee, "Hasn't everyone?" Rogue smiled, Jean did not.

"Looks like I'm up," said Logan. "Rogue, I'm sending this one back at 'ya."

"Calm down, Romeo. I'll take truth."

Logan felt a pang of rejection. Sure he only wanted to Mack on Rogue to show Jean how suave he could be, but somehow he felt pretty bad anyway. "Tell us about your first time," he said.

Rogue tightened her lips. "I'd rather keep that private, Sugar."

"Mind probe!" squealed Jubilee.

"No, I won't spy on a memory that special," said Jean.

"Then she has to take a penalty," said Jubilee.

"I don't think..."

"It's alright, Jean," said Rogue. "Jubes, do your worst."

"Strip out of your uniform."

Rogue stood up and removed her leather jacket. Shifting her weight to one hip, she arched her back and found the zipper at her throat. She purred softly as she unzipped her spandex suit as slowly as she could while maintaining a fluid motion. She had told the truth about not wearing a bra and her large breasts strained against the fabric. She slid the uniform off one shoulder and spun around, bending over to show off her ass but temporarily hiding the front of her.

She shrugged her other shoulder out of the spandex and turned back around, cupping her massive tits. Drawing the fabric over her curvy hips, a tiny black thong peaked out from the descending uniform. She sat back and swung her legs up, peeling the fabric away from her lower body, moaning. Kicking her clothing completely off, she ran a hand over the front of her thong and put her jacket back on. She blew Logan a kiss and sat back down.

It was Jubilee's turn and she decided to pick on Hank again. "Truth or dare?" she said smiling wickedly at him."

"Truth, but you can't ask the same question again."

Jubilee hadn't planned on it, but since he was making such a big deal about not telling her the size of his cock, she figured he had something to hide. Is he an inch-worm or something?" she thought.

"Alright then, different question. Are you a grower or a shower?"

"Jean," said Hank, "Can't you make her change the subject?"

"Hank, doesn't have to answer any question that makes him feel uncomfortable," said Jean. "And unless you can come up with something else, he doesn't need to take a penalty either."

"Fine," Jubilee barked, "Let him get off scot free, see if I care."

"We've come back around to me," said Jean. "Hank truth or dare? I promise to be gentle."

Hank hesitated, "Truth."

"Have you ever been in love, Hank?"

"I don't know why everyone is consumed with the pursuit of embarrassing me."

"Answer the damn question!" shouted Jubilee.

Hank thought for a moment, "No," he said softly.

"I don't buy it," said Jubilee, "See if he's lying, Jean."

As Jean probed Hank's consciousness she didn't have to search long. There was a trail of mental barriers showing her the way. She dodged fractal equations and the capitals of all the African countries in alphabetical order until she found her quarry. Her eyes snapped open as a deep crimson wave flushed her cheeks. "No," she said. "He's telling the truth." She shifted uncomfortably and couldn't meet Hank's gaze.

Rogue broke the silence. "Logan, sugar. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," said Logan.

"Too bad, you really would have enjoyed your dare," said Rogue. "Okay then, tell us how long you usually last in the saddle."

"About seventy to eighty minutes."

"Bullshit," said Scott.

"Jean?" said Jubilee

The telepath let out a deep sigh and peered through Logan's memories. "It's true!" she gasped. Logan smiled and Scott suppressed a snarl.

Hank was out and out mad at Jubilee now. How dare she try to humiliate him? "Truth or dare Jubilee."

"Dare," she replied.

He had her now and he planned to give her no quarter. He wracked his brains for a fitting dare to exact some revenge. Smiling he said, "I dare you to fellate Scott for a full minute."

"Fell-what?" said Jubilee.

Rogue laughed. "He just dared you to give Scott head, sugar."

Jubilee pursed her lips and glared at Hank, then walked over to Scott and pulled down the bottoms of his spandex suit. The piece of meat that sprang into view made her blink in disbelief. Scott's rod was only semi-erect yet already nearly eight inches long. Jubilee grabbed Scott's balls and began flicking her tongue over his cockhead. She planted little kisses down his shaft and squeezed his balls gently. Scott moaned. Jubilee began pumping her hand along Scott's length, alternating between sticking the tip of her tongue into the hole at the tip and trying to fit one of his balls into her mouth.

Scott's head shot back as he moaned, "Oh yes, Jubilee, yes."

His cock was now over ten inches long and painfully erect. Jubilee decided to go all out and slid as much of his cock into her throat as she could take. She struggled not to cough as Scott began to buck his hips, drilling his meat into her willing mouth. Jubilee made little hums and moans, sending vibrations through the root of Scott's dick. His legs began to straighten and shake, a think sheen of sweat covering his brow.

"Time," said Jean, a lot louder than she had intended.

Scott panted away his cresting orgasm. Jubilee still knelt in front of him, gazing into his eyes. Eventually Jubilee said, "It's your turn Scott." And kissed the tip of his penis.

Scott could barely think at this point. His hazy mind remembered something about Hank's extreme dodgyness throughout the game thus far. "Hank, truth or dare?" said Scott.

"Truth."

"Do you not want to answer anyone's questions because you're a fag?"

"If," said Hank. "You are implying that I am a cigarette, then my answer is no. If, however, you actually mean to use vulgar labels, I suggest you first consult a dictionary."

"Jean," said Jubilee.

"Not now," Jean snapped.

"Sorry," said Jubilee.

"Logan?" Jean continued.

He definitely wanted more of Rogue but after seeing Jubilee service Scott, any lingering parental feelings he held for her had evaporated. Deciding to split the difference he said, "Truth or dare Jeanie?"

"Truth."

Logan was stumped; he didn't expect Jean to pick truth when the game had gotten so heated already. He had planned to dare her to suck his cock, maybe more. "Who in this room would you most like to fuck right now?" he asked.

Jean pursed her lips and thought. She definitely wouldn't give Scott the satisfaction of naming him, especially after not after he took so readily to Jubilee sucking his dick. She was very unsure of Hank and worried that if she said his name his level of agitation would shoot through the roof. She really didn't want to fuck Logan. "I'd have to say, that right now, it would have to be Rogue." Everyone's jaws dropped. Rogue's face shed its usual self-assured sensuality.

Jean was tired. Tired of protecting Hank. Tired of coddling Jubilee. She was even tired of being angry with her husband. She picked the next person at random, before she gave any thought to what she might ask. "Logan, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to strip naked and stroke yourself until you're hard."

Logan had hoped for more action than that, but he was glad to take anything he could get. Besides, it looked like something had finally found a crack in Jean. There was a vixen in her somewhere all along. Logan quickly tore off his uniform and began jerking his dick. It wasn't as big as Scott's, pretty average, but it was much thicker. "I like what you're packing," said Rogue with yet another wink.

Logan was fully erect after only a few long, slow strokes. "My turn, Coke can," said Rogue. "You better accept by dare this time."

"Sure thing babe," said Logan.

"I dare you to eat my pussy until I cum."

Logan let his cock drop from his hand and walked slowly over to Rogue. As she lay back and spread her legs, he began to gently lap at her pussy lips. Logan's tongue was met by an immediate wetness as he explored the folds of Rogue's cunt. Sensing that she was already warmed up for rougher treatment, Logan thrust his tongue right into Rogue's pussy.

"Oh, fuck," shrieked Rogue. "Lick my clit." Logan obliged, tracing the letters of the alphabet on her nub over and over again. Rogue's knees began to tremble as Logan's excited mind lost track of which letter was next, so he simply ran squiggles over her clit while pumping the tips off all four of his fingers into Rogue's hole.

"Fuck. Yes!" panted Rogue as she thrashed her head around in ecstasy. Suddenly, her entire body jerked and Logan felt a rush of hot fluid spurt into his mouth. Rogue shuddered for a moment and catching her breath said, "Hank, I think it's your turn."

Hank met Jean's eyes. Quietly and with utter defeat he asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," said Jean.

"Jeanie," said Hank, "How are you feeling?"

"Very confused Hank... and very very horny."

Scott stood up quickly, "Jubilee, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I want you to suck my cock again."

"No," said Jean in an even tone, "You already had your dick sucked by Jubilee, you can not have the same thing twice and by asking you forfeit your turn."

Scott knew he couldn't push Jean on this. "She hasn't sucked my dick yet," said

Logan. "What ya say, Jubes?"

"Sure thing!"

Jubilee had heard Logan brag of his sexual endurance many times when he thought she was well out of earshot. She knelt down and immediately began tracing the line of veins on the underside of his cock with her moist, hot tongue. "Good girl," said Logan as he curled his fingers into her short black hair and jammed her throat down around his entire length. Jubilee gagged and gasped but only managed to send dizzying vibrations throughout Logan's cock. He didn't let her pull back a single inch. As he fucked her face, Jubilee's mascara began to run and she struggled for air. Logan finally let her go. Her mouth disengaged from his member with an audible pop. Long strings of saliva stretched from Jubilee's lips to Logan's twitching cock. Jubilee began jacking him off furiously and frantically lapped at his low-hanging balls. Logan grunted and forced her throat around his shaft again. Jubilee worked his cock faster and faster, bobbing her head up and down to the rhythm of Logan's hip thrusts. She was nearly out of breath again, and her eyes began to roll back into her head when Logan shot his thick, hot load into her mouth. Jubilee had to wipe the excess cum from her lips as she failed to swallow it all.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Truth or Dangeroom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds